At Aptus Learning we are dedicated to giving students in grades 6-12 the tools they need to discover more about who they are, set academic goals, and develop the literacy and self-regulation skills they need to succeed. Students in our programs show a marked increase in motivation and take greater responsibility for their academic goals and therefore achieve better results in school.
Our unique experiential programs allow students to:
- Put their new knowledge into practice immediately;
- Get constructive feedback on their progress;
- Blend and build each skill with the others for optimum success.
In our most popular program, students will:
- Identify their strengths and assess areas for improvement;
- Set academic goals and create an action plan for success;
- Become organized, manage their time better and take responsibility for their studies;
- Learn the keys to communicating effectively, whether it be, creating a dynamic presentation or writing a clear and compelling essay deserving of an A.