Students in the Speaking for Success Program will develop their communication, presentation, and leadership skills to an advanced level. The Speaking for Success program builds a solid foundation of speaking with confidence through the preparation and delivery of a variety of presentations. Students will improve their use of eye contact, body language, vocal variety, and visual aids.
Who should take this program?
Students should take this program if they want to:
- Make better presentations in school
- Speak with clarity and confidence to convey their message
- Organize their ideas and create a persuasive argument
- Engage audiences in a variety of formats, including impromptu situations
- Understand and demonstrate listening and leadership skills
What will they learn?
Students in this program will learn:
- To show passion for their subject matter as they connect with and engage audiences leaving them with a memorable message
- Strategies for writing organized speeches that persuade and motivate others
- Techniques for using voice, gestures, and visuals to impact audiences
What are the key benefits?
Students in this program will:
- Develop increased confidence in public speaking
- Know how to begin and end a presentation with impact
- Use their voice and body to be a more engaging speaker
- Effectively speak and present their ideas in a variety of formats for different situations
- Show a willingness to take on new challenges to continue learning and growing
Click here to see more programs.